Y-K regional organizations are partnering to develop the 2018-2023 Update to the Y-K Region Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS). A CEDS is a tool for community-based and locally-driven economic planning, with strategies and an action plan to create stronger communities and economies. The CEDS process is being guided by the Association of Village Council Presidents (AVCP), AVCP Regional Housing Authority, Calista Corporation, Coastal Villages Region Fund (CVRF), Yukon Delta Fisheries Development Association (YDFDA) and the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC).
Our Timeline and Ways to Get Involved
Respond to the YK Region survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ykceds
This survey is one tool we are using to get feedback on regional economic development opportunities and priorities. The survey should take about five minutes and will close on March 7, 2018. Survey respondents will be eligible to win a grab bag with prizes from partner organizations. Please share the survey link with friends and family. In addition, a hard copy of the survey is available here. Hard copy responses can be returned via fax, mail or email.
- Attend a sub-regional meeting in late February or early March. More details to follow!
- Attend the Y-K Regional Summit in Bethel, March 22nd and March 23rd. More details to follow!
- CEDS Partners expect to release the draft CEDS in late May, and the final draft at the end of June.
Contact our Team or Visit the Project Website
Have a comment, question or concern? Please contact our project team:
- Shelly Wade, Agnew: Beck Project Manager | 907-242-5326 | email@example.com
- For project updates, meeting information and other ways to get involved: avcp.org/services/economic-development/
View Past CEDS Materials