Summary Job Goal: Under the leadership of the CSD Support II, will provide umbrella administrative services for the programs under the Community Services Division (CSD) to help fulfil the division’s vision to support AVCP’s 56 member tribes in exercising tribal sovereignty and functioning at their highest capacity. Will work closely with their supervisor and the managers within the division in fulfilling administrative services. Reports directly to the CSD Support II.
Performance Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process purchase requests in AVCP’s financial management software system
- Under the direction of the CSD Support II, may provide leadership and coordination of large group travel arrangements for clients & tribes
- Process travel requests for CSD’s leadership team with AVCP’s travel management software o Process travel requests and expense reporting for the VPSOs
Arrange travel & facilitate expense reporting upon needs and direction of his/her supervisor
- Assist in coordination of CSD staff meeting and note taking.
- Upkeep of CSD’s records & retention schedule
- Substitute for timesheet and travel approvals for the Division
- Answers phones and completes other administrative duties. Maintains confidentiality of the program
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to travel including small planes. Must be able to work independently and have good communication and organizational skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or GED is required. At least two (2) years of clerical experience with Tribal government functions preferred. Basic knowledge of computers to include work processors and other programs pertinent to office functions. Familiarity with excel, word, power point, and basic functions of computer applications. Familiarity with the Yup’ik culture, language, and lifestyle is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: none
This position is a Grade 4 and has a Salary Range of: $46,318 – $60,161
Job Posting Expiration Date: June 30, 2022
We hope to have this position filled by date listed above, if no qualified applicant is hired we may advertise an additional 30 days.