Summary Job Goal: The Laborer performs tasks involving physical labor work as instructed by the Facilities Manager or appointed Lead. The use of power tools and hand tools may be required.
Performance Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lift, move, and/or transport materials, furniture, and supplies.
- Operation of hand and power tools as directed and trained.
- Clean and prepare the work site.
- Clean the work area and equipment.
- Use, supply and hold materials or tools for the job assigned.
- Must wear appropriate PPE and safety devices as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Yup’ik speaking preferred. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. Must be able to successfully pass a drug test prior to employment.
EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or GED is required. Laborer experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
This position is a Grade 2 and has a Salary Range of: $38,280-$49,720
Job Posting Expiration Date: May 31, 2023
We hope to have this position filled by date listed above, if no qualified applicant is hired, we may advertise an additional 30 days.