Summary Job Goal: Under the leadership of the CSD Outreach Coordinator, will provide umbrella outreach services for the programs under the Community Services Division (CSD). Will participate in planning and implementation of outreach strategies. Will be responsible to collect, compile, and present data to the CSD programs and division. Will assist their supervisor in connecting tribal members, staff, council and clients to CSD services. Reports to the CSD Outreach Coordinator.
Performance Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collect and analyze data, develop results, and present conclusions to relevant programs and/ or the division
- Notify tribal council, tribal members, and clients of the division’s services, announcements, and relevant information
- Collect data from Tribal Governments, Tribal Courts, and Tribal Public Safety throughout the region
- Streamline data collection methodologies of the division
- Maintain the Division’s brochure of division services
- Develop outreach material such as flyers, press releases, proposals, etc.… for the division and its programs.
- Organize CSD outreach events to promote CSD services
- Coordination of large outreach initiatives and projects in partnership with program managers
- Maintains confidentiality of the program
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to travel including small planes. Must be able to work independently and have good communication and organizational skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or GED is required. At least two (2) years of relevant experience is required, with Tribal government functions preferred. Basic knowledge of computers to include work processors and other programs pertinent to office functions. Familiarity with the Yup’ik culture, language, and lifestyle is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: none
This position is a Grade 4 and has a Salary Range of: $46,318 – $60,161
Job Posting Expiration Date: October 15, 2022
We hope to have this position filled by date listed above, if no qualified applicant is hired we may advertise an additional 30 days.