Summary Job Goal: Work as a Plumber with the CDD Construction Manager for temporary assignments.
Performance Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assembles, installs and repairs plumbing systems and components on residential buildings to Alaska Standard Codes.
- Reviews building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing related material to new or old residential buildings.
- Performs maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures to old residential buildings.
- Applies all Alaska Standard Codes to installations and repairs to residential buildings.
- Ensures all installations and repairs on residential and buildings are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded.
- Ensures all installations and repairs on new or old residential buildings meet environmental protections requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required. Two (2) or more years of direct experience is required. To work in residential buildings, the employee must have five (5) years of experience or be at the journeyman level. If driving a company vehicle, must have a current driver’s license with a good driving record to be added to the AVCP vehicle insurance.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: none
This position is a Grade 7 and has a Salary Range of: $64,777 – $97,166
Job Posting Expiration Date: June 30, 2022
We hope to have this position filled by date listed above, if no qualified applicant is hired we may advertise an additional 30 days.