Summary Job Goal: Accurately process and maintain all financial records of AVCP. Utilizing established policies and procedures and assist in the overall financial management of AVCP.
Performance Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for working with account code structures, budgets, purchasing, encumbrances, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Responsible for working with reconciliation of accounts, the General Ledger, and balance
- Monitor the compliance and implementation of internal controls and other accounting
- Assist Finance with audits; reviews and reports as
- Create and/or execute work plans as needs are
- Prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion of assigned initiatives or
- Work with staff to develop and sustain project
- Provide routine updates on the progress of the projects to the
- Complete assigned specific initiatives or projects on
- Provide recommendations for procedural
- Maintains strict confidentiality of departmental
- Other duties as
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting or Business related fields required. Four (4) years’ experience performing at the level of staff accountant and successfully performing the duties required as well as four (4) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting or business related fields.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: none
This position is a Grade 6 and has a Salary Range of: $56,328 – $84,492
Job Posting Expiration Date: May 31, 2023
We hope to have this position filled by date listed above, if no qualified applicant is hired, we may advertise an additional 30 days.