Summary Job Goal: The TTP Support Specialist will provide administrative and program support services for the Tribal Transportation program to help meet the purpose of the CDD, implementation of the TTP work plan, and to assist the division in functioning at highest capacity. The TTP Support Specialist will report to the TTP Manager.
Performance Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Research and collection of information for purchase requests justifications.
- Arrange, process, and help manage travel requests for staff in AVCP’s travel management software.
- Serve as Community Development Division’s Concur super user.
- Request and manage per diem expenses and cash advances.
- Assist in coordination of Tribal Transportation Program HR tasks, such as but not limited to RTF’s, PAF’s, pre-employment background check logistics, etc.
- Maintain Tribal Transportation Program records & retention in accordance with schedule(s).
- Timesheet and travel substitute approver for seasonal construction crew.
- Assist in time sheet management for seasonal construction crew through AVCP time management software.
- Assist in maintaining program binders and all supporting documentation such as tribal resolutions.
- Assist with process and maintain contract approvals in accordance with AVCP policies and procedures.Assist with administrative duties such as but not limited to answering phones, supply orders, etc.
- Assist division in all thresholds of the procurement process.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to travel including small planes. Must be able to work independently and have good communication and organizational skills.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or GED is required. At least two (2) years of clerical experience. Basic knowledge of computers to include work processors and other programs pertinent to office functions. Familiarity with excel, word, power point, and basic functions of computer applications. Familiarity with the Yup’ik culture, language, and lifestyle is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: none
This position is a Grade 4 and has a Salary Range of: $46,318 – $60,161
Job Posting Expiration Date: May 31, 2023
We hope to have this position filled by date listed above, if no qualified applicant is hired, we may advertise an additional 30 days.